D300TE Tape Edge Sewing Head
The D300TE Tape Edge Sewing Head is a bolt-on replacement for 300U-style sewing machines commonly found on many different types of tape edge machines.
The D300TE is a reliable, yet cost-effective alternative to other replacement sewing machines on the market. It comes with a standard 3-bolt pattern found on the heads of many different tape edge machines, but can be supplied with a custom adapter plate for machines with non-standard patterns. It's also shipped with a tape spool holder, tape tension pins, and binder assembly.
Watch the DTE17 Tape Edge video to see it in action, and more information!
- Bolt-on replacement for 300U-style tape edge sewing machines.
- Style-401, two-thread, double-lock chain stitch.
- Single 62x59 No. 24/180 needle.
- Maximum stitch length: 0.30in (7.6mm).
- Presser foot clearance: 0.43in (11mm).
- Max sewing thickness: 0.47in (12mm).
- Maximum speed: 3000rpm.
- Stainless-steel front door.