D300TB Tape Binding Machine
The D300TB Tape Binding Machine is a 300U101-style sewing machine used to bind together mattress/foundation "buckets" or similar products.
The D300TB is a complete sewing station that is shipped "ready to sew". Simply drop the sewing machine into the table, bolt on a few accessories, and you're done. No extra fabrication is required to setup the machine.
The sewing table is supplied with a tape holder and guide system that routes the tape to the sewing machine. The sewing machine has tension pins and a binder assembly pre-installed.
The table itself is a standard "sit-down" sewing table. It comes complete with a clutch motor, on/off switch, operation pedals, thread stands, and all required guards.
- Style-401, two-thread, double-locked chain stitch.
- Single 62x59 No. 24/180 needle.
- Maximum stitch length: 0.25in (6.3mm).
- Presser foot clearance: 0.43in (11mm).
- Maximum speed: 3000rpm.
- Machine includes
- sewing machine,
- clutch motor and switch,
- operation pedals,
- tape holder and guides,
- binder assembly, and
- thread stand.
- Available voltages:
- 120VAC, 1-phase;
- 220VAC, 1-phase;
- 208VAC, 3-phase.
- Pull feed kit for materials that tend to bunch.
- Clutchless motor with variable speed control.