BT96 Build-Up Table
The BT96 Build-Up Table is a heavy-duty, rotary table typically used by the mattress industry for a wide variety of applications.
Common applications include
- hog-ringing materials to innersprings,
- stapling materials to mattress foundations,
- gluing foam to mattress cores, and
- inspecting completed mattresses;
Each BT96 features a table top that can rotate freely or lock in place by tightening a clamp on the table base. The top is a heavy-duty, tubular steel frame with extension leaves that pull out from twin to king-sized widths. The height of the top is adjustable by turning a handle attached to the base.
Like most of our equipment, we can customize the BT96 to meet your specific requirements. Common options include a stainless-steel top or flat top (i.e no extension leaves).
We can also add attachments like collapsible rail systems, walls, or storage shelves. Please contact us for more information.
- Table top rotates 360°.
- Table height adjusts from 30-42in above the ground.
- Table width adjusts from 44-78in.
- Standard 3in-thick top rated for up to a 450lb load.
- Stainless steel top.
- Bagging table top (BT06 Bagging Table).
- Foam encasement top (BT15 Encasement Table).
- Overlapping extension leaves for smaller widths.
- Flat top (i.e. no extension leaves).
- Hydraulic or motorized height adjustment.
- Motorized table rotation.
- Rotation quick locks.
- Side walls.
- Rail systems.
- Tool drawers or shelves.
- Bolt-on material racks.
- Custom dimensions.