2015F Mattress Filling Machine
The 2015F Mattress Filling Machine is used to fill pre-fabricated covers (e.g. woven mattress covers, vinyl covers, fire socks) with many different types of inner materials (e.g. traditional innersprings, foam rubber, bonded fiber).
To fill a mattress, an operator places the inner material(s) in the loading area and slides a cover over the spout (see pictures below).
The operator then presses a foot switch and the machine conveys the inner materials through the main housing, out of the spout, and into the cover (see picture below).
The filling action is accomplished using opposing upper and lower chain rails. To accommodate different-sized mattresses, the rails can be spread apart vertically and horizontally. Size adjustments are motorized and controlled using switches mounted conveniently above the spout.
- 11sec filling time after materials are loaded.
- Qty. 8-14 upper and 8-14 lower chain rails.
- Motorized spout width adjusts from
- Crib-Size: 16-40in;
- Standard-Size: 24-60in;
- King-Size: 24-76in.
- Motorized spout height/thickness adjusts from 4-10in.
- Heavy-duty foot switch controls conveyor chains.
- Easy-access, swing-arm-mounted control box houses height and width control switches.
- Lockable, UL489-rated disconnect switch.
- 200-240VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz, 24FLA.
- 3 motors totalling 10-1/2hp; 7-1/2hp max at any given time.
- Custom width or height/thickness adjustment ranges.
- Piece counter.